Friday, June 26

Chomp chomp... "5-person class gathering..."

See, this is a 5-person class gathering! HAhas. It was a class outing.. But only 5 turned up. I think I am not bad lohs. The other 4 of them were from the same B Law group. So they were alrd tgt since afternoon doing project together. Hmmm.. I am different, I made the effort to go down! hahhas.. (self-praising...)


Yummy food that I only can try a mouth or two.....


Love birds... and the 5-person class outing...

I only ate abit at Chomp chomp. Hahas. Dieting... What to do.... After 7pm, cannot eat.. Or should say it's not advisable to eat after 7pm. I broke the rule! I ate ice-cream at ICE^3 with them. Ate like nobody's business! At least they made me laugh.. Wasn't in a good mood. Tends to be more quiet. And Jeremy asked if I was shy.. Hahas. Rubbish la. The nonsense between Jeremy and Mel din stop.... Hahas. Wenqian ate very little too.. And she said that I should eat more.. Jiayin even better.. We only stepped into the food centre, she tell me, you lose 2 kg, tonight u gain back 4kg.. Best liao lohs.... Hmmm. Had lots of fun with them... :)

IceCube!

Ring of Fire... and the 3 of us!

Pretty cups .... Me n Jiayin...


Seriously, I don't know what my lovely classmates are doing!! hahahs!


Mel candid this! The group photo.... :) I looked super slim in this photo! Yayy!


The super picture is HERE.. Presenting to all, Jeremy Choy and WenQian... Jeremy will kill me for blogging this up!!! hahahs..



Cabbed back to Casuarina. Met Nic, den saw that stupid guy who is still my bf, GRR. Okays, things are settled. Thanks to Nic. Hmmm, they accompanied me home. Chat awhile.. And I fell asleep.... immediately I laid on the bed....