Thursday, June 25

Bored..

Had gym this morning. Was pissed. Thanks to that old woman who took my sports bra... even though she knew it was mine! Fuck off! Hello! I am wearing size M but your darling precious niece is wearing a size S FYI!

After gym, had mac breakfast! Super sinful. Then had lesson at laoshi's house... Practiced till like almost 1 pm. Then laoshi dropped me at amk. She is going there as well, that's why!

Went hub UOB to look for KH. Waited for him like for about 5 minutes or so. Hahas. He was speaking to his boss. Yeah, then we had lunch at S11 tgt. I could only eat western food, that's why...... Hmmmm, no carbohydrates for me.... Slimming ok... He said I wasted food, for not eating the chicken skin, fries and garlic bread. This will let me gain back another 2 kg which I have just lost ok!


My chicken chop! That uncle don't want to take pict!

Actually he said to have a longer lunch break, but he forgot he got client to meet at 2pm. Hmmm. Then I went home. Thanks to Jonathan... I brought my lappy and Blaw TB out alrd. And I have to bring it all around with me... My dressing doesn't fit taking such a big bag lohs... Okay, meeting cancelled with the Blaw group. So last minute.... GRR.. I think I will kill Jon when I see him!!!

Home, home, home. Supposed to meet at 5pm at chomp chomp. They were late... And I had to wait till like now then can leave house. I think I will reach much earlier than them if I had left house and not blogged!