Friday, June 26

Bored... Project day..

Thanks to Jonathan.. I can't go M'sia with Mummy! I want to wear my sweet lovely pair of golf gloves!

Went to gym in the morning.. Had training with Federick Kok! Wa lan eh.... It's fucking tough training.. and he tell me that's not the full training.. say today's training very bad.. Wa wa wa!!!!! I wna kill people la. Say my posture ugly.. Okay... Since I signed for him, he better show me results. I want bikini body!!!!! But, I would like to beg him not to kill me! GAhhh!!!!!

Home sweet home.. slept after gym.. super tired..

Yue Ting text me say meet at 1pm. so we met and do do do do do do!!!! Still, there's stuff to be done at home. I am like -.-". Half-sianz. But no choice. Presentation on Monday... in formal wear some more....

I got colourings to do.. And presentation notes to be submitted to Jon.

I am fucking bored. And I can't contact anyone out! Shit! I have no mood to do work.

Jonathan... Or else I am playing golf in the next morning de ok!!!! GRR.