Sunday, June 28

School is starting

Another...... 9 and a half hours gotta attend school and have presentation.. to be dressed in formal...(not a problem to wear) but the fucking hot sun is gonna kill!

It seems like an early childhood course presentation... with the materials that we are using... alright. i shall take some pictures of it when I am done with it..

Giving the best to your loved one. How much does everyone agree on that? I prepared a surprise for my love tmr. And hopefully he will love it. It's nothing big. Just a small surprise. I expect a bigger one from him.. Hahhas!

Anyway change of destination.. Sept hols actually intended to go Jap. Now changing to go EUROPE. Wahhh.. I love it there! WHY? Cuz' LV, Prada,Gucci... Finally could get something.... I am so in love with such brands right now.

Will start going for golf with mummy after EVCO concert. I need some time with family alright. I wna be ATAS girl. Okay, I think I am 60% there alrd. Hahas. I think only my sis understands what that mean. >.<

I am dieting like nobody's business for the past few days. Today took more carbohydrates.. That kills! I am glad that I am slimming down... Hahas.... Another 6 kg more to go... my ideal weight!!! Damned! I think my breast will shrink la... My alrd so small lohs... GAHH!

Can't wait to get my license.... I am gonna strike off month by month till the day I can APPLY for BTT, FTT and my license! Hahas...

Lots on the to-do list.
1. Presentation
2. Tues POA Test
3. Wed Macro MONEY presentation
4. Practice pipa. (I almost forgot..)
5. Watch my diet.. (Great that Mel is gonna undergo dieting with me!!!)
6. Master my Hiragana before Thurs.
7. Attend school's musical on 4 July.
8. Gym is one thing I cannot miss!

The feeling of being in somewhere,
They have no recognition for you.
Till then, you will ask yourself.
Why are you still there when your committment are not recognised.
People don't value you b'cuz you are not in the profession.