Monday, August 3

PAINNNNNN......

I considered myself very good for staying for co practice till it ended at 4plus?
Yupps, ever since they started afternoon sessions, i haven't been attending it.
Rights, my wrists are going haywire.
It hurts like hell whenever practice ends.

I sold like 18 tickets? I am glad that I did my part I guess.
Still trying to sell more. :) it's more than a sense of achievement.
I think it's my duty as a member.

Study was productive on saturday.
I want to study like mad. I want to score well and never let anyone look down.
Scoring 37/40 for Macro common test 2 which constitutes 20% of the module.
I feel so proud of myself.
I want to outstand in my exam!!

One more project presentation and it's all down!
And all I left with is EXAM!!

Gym training today almost killed me. It's so tough.
I almost fainted..... >.<

I NEED SLEEP RIGHT NOW!!!!!