Saturday, August 8

Funnnn...

Hmmm. NO SCHOOL TODAY!
That's super great!!!
I got long hours of sleep. Feel so shiok!

Then I prepared and went TP to look for ZJ.
Hahas. She brought me into her lab.
After her lesson, we left for tampines with her classmate, Audrey.
Then met Jinrong.
On the way from bus interchange to mrt station..
HAHAS. Guess who did I see.
Hmm someone unexpected!
I saw weiliang. Hmmm yupps, said hi.
ZJ say, "whoaa, he so tall ah"
hahs. He is always that tall what.
Hmm, haven't met him for a long time i guess?
Before school starts?

Then we went Mac for fries and drinks cause I was HUNGRY!
We done already, then train-ed to city hall to meet jh, zl and lk.
Haven't been meeting them for a long long time.
Fun though, we crapped nonsense together, shooting JH cause he was the only JC student.
Had Popeye at Singapore Flyers there. It was to celebrate JR's bday!
As usual, ZJ ate the slowest.
Then, headed to my house for a short mahjong session.
We waited for 167 for freaking long, and the driver drives super slow.
It takes so much longer to reach home than usual.

Then they went home.

Some idiot cannot be reached for the whole fucking day.
He know who he is la.
He better do something about it.

I need to sleep now!
I got gym training tmr!!!
Frederick is going to slaughter me for sleeping so late.
Cause I will have not enough energy for tmr's training.

2nd briefing for Walking On Sunshine is tmr 3.30pm!
I hope it ends early!

I want to do some study tmr!!