Monday, July 20

unlucky day

It is one of my worst day I ever had in the year of 2009.



I chase for bus 169, so that I dun have to wait for 15 min for the next bus. I ran down the overhead bridge stairs and lost my balance. Thank goodness that I did not fall flat on the ground. I managed my balance a little though I have already caused abrasion on my leg. It is not an abrasion, it is a deep cut. It's still hurts. 14 hours alrd.

ok, let me continue my story. I took the next 169. When I was about to alight, the door almost giap me. Shit man! Okay, met YT and went school tgt.

POA lecture. Found out something which I think it is unforgivable.... Read my previous post and you may know why...

Lunch time - I spilled 2 little plates of chilli with a lunch break. I eat tom yam until my polo tee kena. Swayness.

Today is super not my day.

Can anyone tell me what to do?

I love honeymoon periods. But they are only going to happen in my lala land.
It wouldn't come true. Every lovie-dovie periods have limits. :(