Monday, July 20

Disappointed

Wanted to upload the pictures that we took tgt.
Thought I can upload it happily.
But, I decided not to.

I found out something unintentionally.
I went into his fb, wanted to show my friend about someone he hated(L).
It was not only one girl, it's 2!
My mind is 50% set.
I do not think it is good to continue if you need to know other girls ONLINE!
I think it's ridiculous.
If you want to have fun, then leave my life.
I am totally sicked of what you are doing just recently 4 July.
You said you never already. Please don't bullshit.
I wouldn't believe your cock-and-bull story already.

You wna be like your best friend.. go ahead. I will do the same as what Len did.

Men = JERKS.

Don't say you din do anything. Admit your fucking mistake!
Sending message such messages to make more friends, you are desperate or what... you just have that intention. It's already a mistake!