Saturday, August 22

Tired..

It's so tired after practice.
How am I going to study???
I need time!!! Grant me a time machine to manage my time pls....
Had pipa lesson today, and gym. I seriously enjoy boxing session.
I get to kick and punch frederick. I think he will take revenge after I finish my sessions.
Mind is going dead alreadyy........
I haven't got my dinner. I am not taking it alrd anyway.
BLAW, BMGT, MAEC, POA....
I need to finish them alll.... why concert falls during poly exam period!!!!!

I just got to know that we can only wear skirts up!!!
@#$%^%$#@!!!!!
I go where find skirt. Gotta wear my mum's auntie auntie kind of skirt.

Why must concert be held during the exam period!!!
ARGHHH...
Anyway, Pipa Association is looking for sponsors for nov concert.
Hmmm. In search and hopefully he will sponsor. Hehehe...
Then programme booklet will have his big big name there.

I m like missing my baby suddenly.
Ohh ya.. Is he going to meet her.
Gosh. I really want her to be out of our lives. F*!

Things to do after exams!
- M'sia trip 2-4sept
- BAmazing Race 5-6sept
- Haircut to around shoulder length
- Diet (it's been always posted since I started bloggin in sec 1!)
- Europe 18-29sept
- Hip Hop lesson at Studio Wu 24 sept starts. :)))

I am a HAPPY GIRL. :DDDD