Sunday, August 30

Freeedooommmmm..

EXAMS ARE LIKE FINALLY FINALLY OVER???!!!!!

Met zj and sy at orchard ion.
ARGH.. I supposed to like spend money for others, and not myself for the day!!!!!!!
I bought myself a hoodie.. those longer in length from uniqlo.

Bought chocs for Ms Mok and Liu yan laoshi..
Patchi has very pretty chocs!!! but, expensive!!!

Present for Anna. :D

Then met Audrey and her friend. Hmmm.
Walked around, with my painful feet.
Then settle awhile in taka Macdonalds.
We went to Cine arcade. Hahas. Can seriously relieve in arcade.
But compared to Audrey, I suck at it. >.<

Actually wanted to go Balcony!
ARGH, it's under renovation.
Okay, then we went Clarke Quay.
Settled in Crazy Elephant.
Had one round, and second round we settled along the river.
Bought Vodka from 7-11.
And had Macdonalds, (yes, again.... )

I cannot take Vodka.
I will start to be crazy after I take Vodka.
I suck lahhhh.....

Home... Thanks to Audrey and ZJ for sending me home.

Woke up like 3pm?
Do up the card for liu yan and her husband. :))))))))))
Went to her house, she damn busy..
Then met ZJ at bishan and went Anna's birthday party.

Then home lohs.

I LOST MY F* EZLINK CARD.. like AGAIN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!