Wednesday, July 1

Tired?



School has already started. Monday had BLaw presentation POA lecture and DSS.
Watched Transformers with dearest. It was meant to be a surprise. But he could read my mind. He already knew I was going to bring him for movie already.





Went SHOPPING yesterday. Hahas. I am so happy. Currently already bought 7 pieces of clothing and 1 water bottle. :) Who ask some old woman to take my water bottle. -.- The old woman loves to steal BRAs too. Skipped BLaw lecture. I was lucky that I passed all my papers. PASSED only.

Currently having Macroecons tutorial. I am so bored. Bored till I can die.
And hopefully that tutor will forget about our MONEY presentation. Hmmm.. I think I am going to gain my 2kg soon. I am eating alot now.

Hahas. Going town with Mel and Yueting after school for BnJ. :)
I can really imagine what is number that is going to appear when I stand on the weighing machine. Not only that, Yueting suggested Carls. Jr. Arghhhhhh...

Though still going gym everyday from monday.. But I am so tired.. I already didn't work out as hard as I did previously...... I can see the FATS running back to me.